Friends of Hot Springs Library, or FHSL, is an all volunteer organization devoted to supporting the Hot Springs Library through fundraising, advocacy, author and educational events, building maintenance and community participation. Some of us volunteer our time for library programs, events and maintenance. Some attend monthly meetings to plan upcoming and ongoing events and programs. Many of our Friends of Hot Springs Library contribute their support through yearly membership dues and donations. We work together and do what we can to help keep our library a vibrant and lively part of the Hot Springs community. We encourage you to join us in our efforts.
We know that people like you join the Friends for a variety of reasons, but one of the most common reasons is that you want to help our Hot Springs Library to continue to be a vital, healthy, welcoming community resource.
Through your membership you will help the Friends:
- Co-Sponsor the Children’s Summer Reading Program
- Provide supplies & labor to help keep the library a vital part of our community
- Purchase new technology equipment for patron use
- Contribute to the new Hot Springs Library Building Fund
- Support Dr. Seuss Day, Lego Club and other library programs and events for the children and adults of our Hot Springs and surrounding communities
You can stop in the Hot Springs Library to join FHSL, ( FHSL Membership Form) or join online using our PayPal Donation button to the right. Individual Memberships are $10/year, Family Memberships are $25/year or you can join as a Lifetime Member for a one time cost of $150. Please leave us a comment when using PayPal if you are joining/renewing/or offering a onetime donation.
FHSL meet on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 5:00pm at the Hot Springs Library. All are welcome to attend.