BBQ for Books 2020 LiveStream!!
Join us on October 10th, 2020 from 3pm – 8pm
Tune in @
Madison Natural Heritage Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC17JT1mCHpwQ7SWYBJbA4nw
This yearly event raises money for the Friends of Hot Springs Library with proceeds going to the Hot Springs Library New Building Fund
Join us for our 4th Annual BBQ for Books, this year a live streamed music event on Facebook Live and YouTube. Enjoy our Host, Meghan Engel as she presents live music from Pierce Edens and 75 Single Wide, and prerecorded music from Sun and Moon Dance, Josh Goforth, Melanie Penland, Ashley Heath, Mark Blumling, Tim Campbell, The Three Little Birds, Miles Perry, and more!
There are several ways to donate!
DONATE HERE – LOOK FOR THE ORANGE ‘DONATE’ BUTTON AT RIGHT
Or, You can donate at a participating local business or restaurant where you can leave a cash or check donation in the jar when you purchase a BBQ Take Home Special to enjoy while you watch!
- Iron Horse Station: 24 Andrews Ave 11:30-9:00 – Texas Brisket w/Moonshine BBQ Sauce
- Spring Creek Tavern: 145 Bridge St. Noon-8:00 – Pulled Pork Soft Tacos
- Vaste Riviere: 11:00-7:00 – Smoked NC Cheshire Pork on a Sesame Bun w/ Slaw and BBQ Black Beans
- Smoky Mountain Diner: 7:00-7:00 – BBQ Special
- Trailside Bakery and Cafe: 8:00-9:00 – BBQ Chicken Flatbread
- ArtiSun Gallery and Cafe: 8:00-8:00 – Ultimate Ice Cream Chipotle Sweet Berry Cream
- And Our Local Businesses: Gentry’s Hardware, Sara Jo’s Station, Bluff Mountain Outfitters, Hot Springs Resort and Spa, Tobacco Road and The Hillbilly Market
Or, You Can Mail us a Check! Make it out to FHSL and mail to P.O. Box 175 Hot Springs, NC 28743.